Thursday, March 27, 2014

Teaching Middle School

Teaching middle school is like having a fresh, new experience everyday. You never know what challenges you'll stumble upon or what you'll overcome with your students. Middle schoolers hate you today and love you tomorrow so I spend my time providing them with the most meaningful, engaging, insightful lessons that relate to the "real world". Not the "real world" television show or the real world that you and I know and live in. I'm talking about the technologically driven world that middle schools have assimilated with. From robotics, to cross walk labs, to iPad lessons, to video creations, to surface area robots, to task cards with QR code scanners, there isn't much I won't do to get my students engaged in learning the common core math standards and applying their knowledge to the real world. I have created several lessons or ideas that I have begun posting on teachers pay teachers. Check out my store for some captivating lesson ideas :)




No comments:

Post a Comment